Craps seems to be complex but in reality, this is a relatively simple game, which is decided on the basis of the outcome of the rolled dices. Considering craps rules and strategies are all about making one of 22 bets that are represented on the playing table. The most commonly used bets are “Pass the line” or alternatively “Do not pass the line” or in other words to be on the shooter’s side or against him. Craps rules assume various odds for each bet that is made as well as understanding how the game is run and what the processions are.
Understanding odds of winning
Craps rules are all about understanding the odds of winning that are very simple so that even dummies can understand it. Two commonly used bets such as “Pass the line” or alternatively “Do not pass the line” have 1.41% and 1.38% of house edge respectively and both paid 1:1. There are lots of other options which odds can be defined as follows:
- Any 7 represents house edge at 16.67% and paid 4:1;
- 2, 3, 12 represents house edge at 11.11% and paid 7:1;
- Side bet is the outcome before 7 is rolled and represents house edge at 0% and paid the same as the number of odds such as 6, 8 are 3-5 and 4, 10 are 2-1: 5, 9 are 3-2;
- Field bets are defined as the bets on the numbers, which will be rolled out including 2, 3, 4, or 9, 10, 11, or 12. The house edge is defined as 2.27%, the odds of 5-4 and pays 1:1 with a little exception for 2 and paid pays 2:1 and 12, that is paid 3:1;
- As far as 3 to 11 are concerned are the same as the formerly mentioned bet and limited to only those two numbers. The house edge is 11.11% and the odds of 17-1 and pays 15:1.
The rest of those 22 bets have roughly the same principles, as well as craps rules and odds, as well as craps rules and odds, apply appropriately just like the payouts. Whenever a gambler prefers to play any of those 22 bets, the favorable approach will have to be used.
Quick way to get started and application of the rules
In order to apply craps rules well, it has to be understood that the processing of the game has to be perceived perfectly. In fact, it is not as complex as it may seem and can be presented as follows:
- The shooter is chosen and the first bet is made by the shooter;
- The players follow the shooter and make their own bets, matching or covering the part of the shooter’s wager;
- Betting stops when the shooter’s wager is matched;
- The roll comes next, which may be the last one of the game if 7, 11, 2, 3, 12 occur;
- 7 or 11 favors shooter or his side;
- 2, 3, and 12 favors the side that bets against the shooter;
- If none of the numbers are rolled, the point number is set;
- Then, the sides compete of whatever side gets either the point number or 7;
- If the point number rolls out, the shooter wins;
- If 7 is rolled out the opposing side wins the game.
Craps rules in the casino are all about winning with the shooter or against him. The rest of the 20 bets that are made are all about getting different umbers and outcomes that take place otherwise that are stated above. Some odds and bet types for the remaining 20 bets are represented in the first section here. This is exactly how it works and how it can be used. However, players can simply go for “Pass the line” or alternatively “Do not pass the line”, which procession is listed above.