Street craps general overview
Street craps can be regarded as the original version of craps, which has appeared several centuries ago and still can be found in some land-based and online casinos. Craps on street is one of the easiest forms of gambling, which is easy to understand and compare to most common craps versions; there are only two types of bets known as “Pass the line” and “Don’t pass the line”. It makes the process of gaming much easier and simpler to be understood, so virtually any person may start playing it almost immediately after the first introduction.
The prime things that have to be known to play
There are several terms that can define the game as well as make it all easy to be understood. Street craps can also be found in craps online, so the terms may be useful to understand whether it is worth trying the game. The players simply make bets that are depended on the outcome of numbers that appear on two rolled dice. The main terms can be defined as follows:
- A shooter rolls two dice.
- Players in the other hand make bets on either “Pass the line” and “Don’t pass the line”.
- Any other number will be regarded as a point.
- Shooter rolls the dice until the point number comes out and complies with pass the line bets or 7.
- 7 complies with don’t pass the line bets at all times in best street craps.
The above mentioned terms make the foundation for the game and it provides general idea of what it is all about. Such principles are also the basis of the rules of street craps too.
Street craps rules
The rules are purely based on the above mentioned principles. A pair of dice is rolled out by a shooter and prior to that players place wagers to match shooter’s wager. Then the following craps rules in street craps will be applied:
- Come out roll comes first.
- The game could come to an end if numbers such as 7, 11, 2, 3, and 12 appear.
- Those who bet on shooters side win if 7 or 11 appear.
- In the other hand, if 2, 3, or 12 appear, players who bet on shooter’s side lose.
- If any number apart from above mentioned ones appears, it will be established as a point number.
- The next objective for shooter is to roll a number that is set as a point before 7 appears.
- 7 is referred as outnumber and shooter loses immediately.
- Shooter continues rolling the dice until point number appears, then shooter and those who bet on their side win.
The dice could be rolled endlessly until ether 7 or point number will appear which indicates the winning and losing side. The chances for both sides are equal, so opponents are put in roughly the same position.
Most importantly, street craps is very similar to casino craps, which is one of the most popular casino dice games and therefore, bets have to be made by all participants before the dice is rolled. This game can be played at home with friends and relatives as it only requires a pair of dice. It also can be found in online and land-based casinos.